Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter break

Winter break had its ups and down. The ups of winter break were that I got to see some of my family but most of my family that I wanted to see I really didn’t get to see. I feel like every year for Christmas it gets worse. Like my family has a hard year every year that comes. New year’s my family and I had a kick back at my house, to be honest it was kinda fun even though I wanted to go out with my friends well anywhere but being home. My break wasn’t the way I would’ve wanted it to be. I wanted to have fun not worry about school , go out see people I haven’t seen, spend time with my nieces be able to take them to the zoo anywhere really but there already in preschool every day. Where does the time go?! It feels like just a week ago they were born and now there 3 years old. I wish in so many ways they can go back to being baby’s. The highlight of my break was going to my grandma’s grave. Every time I go it feels like if its only me and her in this crazy world. You will forever be my rock. I miss you more and more every second. I love you so much. Rest in paradise to my beautiful angel. 07/27/46-07/15/06 

No comments:

Post a Comment